Coronavirus safety is done together and it requires responsibility from everyone. Create coronavirus guidelines for your organisation that will improve safety.
1. Internalise public coronavirus guidelines.
2. Examine the guidelines issued by other organisations to help you create your own guidelines.
3. Healthcare district representatives are committed to help you create your guidelines. For help and consultation, please contact: Markku Broas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 050 347 2387.
4. Publish and put into practice your organisation’s guidelines. Make sure your instructions are followed.
5. Please share your guidelines with us to help other organisations make their own guidelines. Päivi Posio, email@example.com
6. Make sure you actively monitor the coronavirus situation and subscribe as a recipient of coronavirus news bulletins.
7. Make sure you update your guidelines based on the news bulletins, if necessary.