Do not go to any public places if you are ill. If you have mild symptoms that indicate the coronavirus, stay at home, and check the test criteria for your home municipality.
If you get a positive result from COVID-19 test, stay at home for five days calculated from the beginning of the symptoms. People who have the virus are not isolated, but are treated in accordance with normal sick leave practices.
Continue to maintain safe distancing of at least 2 metres, take care of hand and cough hygiene.
THL recommends the continued use of masks in public indoor spaces and public transport
- for those seeking treatment or a test because of a suspicion of coronavirus infection
- for those with symptoms of respiratory infection, who nevertheless have essential reasons to move outside their home
- for those who know that they have been exposed to COVID-19 (for example, infections have been diagnosed in the family) and for whom close contact with outsiders cannot be avoided.
Links about the current situation:
- THL:COVID-19 cases, state of hospital care, and deaths
- THL: Travel and the coronavirus pandemic
- THL: general mask recommendation is being lifted, but masks may still be used according to personal discretion
- Additional guidelines, current recommendations, and restrictions for hospital districts
- Lapland Hospital District:COVID-19 testing protocols have changed
Lapland Hospital District